Are You Overwhelmed and Stuck While Settling Your Spouse’s Estate?
Dealing with money issues after a spouse dies can be overwhelming. Now What Do I Do is a practical way for the surviving spouse to organize and track progress in settling the estate of the deceased or during pre-planning.
- It is designed to be used with any process the surviving spouse follows.
- It provides order and structure by breaking down all the accounts into small, easy to understand and follow tables.
- It is a practical solution to the “small scraps of paper” that people resort to without a clear way to organize them.
This “table-by-table” workbook makes it easy even for the “non-numbers” person to get organized and complete the tasks. These tables:
- correspond to the work need to transition accounts by both trustees and administrators settling an estate
- identify key information needed for each transition area, and then keep the information organized and available
Each chapter focuses on a different aspect of the estate-settling process. Topics covered include paying for the funeral, income, expenses, assets, liabilities, and online accounts. Now What Do I Do also provides a summary of the revised accounts for the surviving spouse’s household going forward.\\